Twitter

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zzzzzz just finished reading the debate transcript. . .

Yikes, I just finished wasting my time reading the debate between Sen. Clinton and Jr. Sen Obama. I'm afraid it's same ol' same ol there. The only differences between the two are semantics and not substance. I personally don't think either one of them are ready to be Commander and Chief of the US. Jr. Sen. Obama comes across as a dewey eyed, wet-behind-the-ears kid who is tilting at windmills. Clinton comes across as already defeated, and that makes me sad. I am not for either one of them, but I'd rather the Democrat nomination be handed to Clinton, because should the tragic happen and a dem win, I'd much rather it be Hillary. Uck, ptchew, Sorry, that left a bad taste in my mouth.

No, not a fan, in fact I fear the future should either one become President. I just never thought the day would come when I would ever take up for Clinton. What a sad, sad day this has become.

Clinton at the very least promises to be a candidate of persperation, while Obama promises to be a candidate of inspiration. Inspiration is all well and good, but it doesn't get a lot done. Maybe McCain will find a way to provide both and pull himself into the job. But until then. . . .

Helium.com Home Page

From my other blog at: http://redblueamerica.com/users/ansuyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to see your thoughts or recieve feedback. Any profane or otherwise offensive comments will not be approved, so keep it clean please:)