Twitter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a thought

As a cruise through many political blogs looking for information, ideas and more, I sometimes wonder at the futility of it all. The mud-slinging, the power mongering, and the polarized views create something that looks a great deal like chaos.

Then I remember where I live and why I put up with all of that joyfully. I live in the United States of America. I and my fellow citizens are free to join the melee of the democratic process. I'll take chaos any day over order if it means having my freedoms. Yes, I could live in a country where I am told what to believe and what to do. It might even be restful at times, but it would never, ever replace what I have here.

I, an ordinary citizen, have the freedom to share my views with the world, to fight for my own candidate, to cast my vote and more. That is some awesome chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to see your thoughts or recieve feedback. Any profane or otherwise offensive comments will not be approved, so keep it clean please:)