Twitter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Those that venerate the Bible as the Word of God, find great comfort, wisdom and advice within its pages. The Bible tells us how to live if we want to be happy. It warns us about other things, giving us guard rails to show us where danger lurks. It contains all that is needed to live. I love my Bible in its entirety, but there are a few verses that I count as my favorites. These are often the verses that helped me through various times in my life, inspired me and reminded me of the joy awaiting when life is over. . .

Read more here

What verses inspire you? I'd love to hear about it in the comments :)

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to see your thoughts or recieve feedback. Any profane or otherwise offensive comments will not be approved, so keep it clean please:)